If you’re also a current college student at NYU, Columbia, Fordham, Parsons, FIT or another NYC area university you might just be what we’re looking for at C2Bseen!
C2Bseen is a specialized boutique marketing consultancy focused on helping launch brands and assist entrepreneurs in taking their business from the idea stage to the marketplace. We also work with existing brands in growing their market share. Learn more about us at www.c2bseen.com
The 2012 Spring/Summer Internship Program
1. Must be actively enrolled in an NYC area university
2. Must be spending the Summer in NYC and live within a 20-minute commute of our Midtown East office
3. Must be able to contribute 10 hours a week for remainder of academic year and 20 hours a week during the Summer months
4. Must be majoring in marketing, advertising, design, psychology, entrepreneurship, business or a related field
• Believes that work should both be fun and purposeful
• Has a personality
• Is able to write intelligently and with grammatical clarity
• Takes direction well, but is independent by nature
• Enjoys research and has a genuine interest in branding and consumer psychology
• Can be flexible and adaptive depending on our client and business development needs
• Is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Actively participates in social networking sites and understands their marketing functions
• Possesses strong organizational skills
• Is responsible, timely and can engage in their work
• HTML and web development knowledge
• Photoshop, Premiere and Adobe product proficiency
• Graphic design experience
This internship is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to gain immeasurable experience across the marketing field. You will have hands on involvement in real-world projects with exciting new companies as well as non-profit organizations. It is our goal to involve you and immerse you in our world in order to prepare you for a career that follows graduation. You will also have the opportunity to work from home in addition to our office, attend client meetings and attend networking events with us.
While this is an unpaid internship, we will provide you with a $300 travel stipend to be paid in (3) $100 installments over the course of the program. Additionally, there will be possible financial incentives related to performance evaluation and contributions to profitable projects.
Please submit your resume as a single Word document attachment to email@example.com. Also, in the body of your email, include a personal statement of 400 words or less that demonstrates why you are the right candidate for this role. We will respond to you within 48 hours only if we decide to have you interview.